Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet Valentine's

How was everyone's Valentine's day? Special, I hope!! Tyler and I got this sweet little box from my lovely mother-in-law. It was filled with goodies for all three of us. Mia got the most gorgeous blanket, a book and burp cloths. She's so spoiled and loved! It was so sweet to get that in the mail. Thanks mom!!
We had a nice day. Filled with laughter and mushy gushy-ness. I'm so glad I'm married to my best friend. Here's a few pictures we snapped of our day.
My beautiful tulips. So sweet.
YUMMM!
We planned to go out just the two of us, but it was even better staying in. I am in love with these chocolate covered pretzels. They were so easy to make and so good!!! I brought Katie some, and have been munching on these all day. Here's the recipe in case you guys haven't or want to try em' out. I definitely recommend it!!

1 comment:

  1. uhm I finished off the box you gave me yesterday hahha They were delish!

    ReplyDelete