- making three trips to CVS in one day.. gotta love a forgetful mind.
- trying to teach my mom math homework. Mom 2 * 4 is not six. Mom if you have -8 and -7 you dont have 1. You owe eight and you owe someone else 7. How much do you owe total? She's cute.
- Having the missionaries over for dinner this week and trying to explain what a contraction feels like. Why would you ask? Oh boy. Awkward long pause form my part.
- Eating way too many peanut butter m&m's this week. I might be sick. They are so good! And I don't even like peanut butter.
- getting cvs cash back because I shop there too much.
- my baby brother is coming home from his mission in less than a month!! I cannot wait to see him!
- actually finishing a craft last night with Katie. She actually finished mine because Mia started getting fussy.
- My chemistry test got pushed back a week. Giving me more time to study and be better prepared for it. Woo go chemistry!
- Soffie the giraffe. Mia LOVES her.
- Going to West Vorginia today for a biometrics and taking a lovely nap once we got home from that horrendous drive.
- getting my hair dyed this weekend. finally
We made that wreath last night. Our fabric was sheer and sparkly, so our flowers turned out a little different, but the idea is still there. We want to create a frame for it like she has hers on. Maybe Lowe's could help us out?!
And last but not least, my picture of the day!!