Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fall is here..

I can't believe summer is over. It goes by too fast. 
I didn't even get to go to the beach. 
But I sure got to enjoy my cute little nieces,
and the pool pass we got. 
I love fall. 
It's my favorite season because I get to enjoy:
*Scarves
*crafting some new wreaths
*apple picking!
*drinking home made apple cider 
(recipe courtesy of my step-mother in law)?
*boots
*knowing that Ms. Mia is almost here
*Back to school (hmm not sure how I feel about that one quite yet)
* the changing color of the leaves
*HALLOWEEN!!! 
*carving pumpkins
*blankets
* having friends and family over
*the drive in
* chilly breezes

I love that in September two years ago.. under the oak tree on our school campus, my sweet husband asked me to be his girlfriend.
He was so nervous. His palms were sweating!
I have a picture of us under that tree but we both look awful so here's one of us around the same time in my mom's backyard.
Where he said I love you for the first time.
Man I love this guy. 
I love every second spent with him, and I love fall so much more because it's exactly when I fell for him.


1 comment: