Thursday, September 8, 2011

"My new Life"

love this website and the messages that are shared there.
Tyler and I usually watch some together, and most of the time he has to have a tissue ready for the tears I shed.
I can't help it.
I love the spirit that I feel from watching these amazing people, and having their example shine my way.
I recently came across this blog and it has sincerely touched my heart.
I want to share this video with everyone.
It is only 8 minutes long, but it's a whole 8 minutes of sweetness.
Don't you just love that? I cried and sniffled the whole time.
Not only do I admire, and love this woman but holy-moly do I respect her. 
How many times do we complain about the little things?
About how "life isn't working out the way we want it to?" 
That it's just too hard?
My intentions aren't to start getting all mushy on this blog, but I am incredibly grateful for this message.
Grateful for Stephanie's example, dedication, and inspiration.
After watching this video I want to challenge myself to be more grateful, to be more kind, to be more patient to those around me.
...My new life....
 is simply the goal to have a better outlook in life.
So what if things don't go as planned? 
I need to let go of the little things and see the big picture.
That not only will we be put through trials, but that we CAN get through them. 
I hope to be as strong, and courageous as the women in my church. 
I am blessed to have these powerful testimonies in my life. 
I just am.






No comments:

Post a Comment