Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bump at 32 weeks

Kickin' in at 32 and a half weeks
Mommy +20 pounds
Baby + 3.9 pounds
Baby is supposedly the size of a head of lettuce (roughly 19inches).
She's been really active and let's my ribs have it, especially at night.
Little Ms. night owl like her daddy.
I'm taking 12 credits this semester, and boy do I have the best waddle on campus!!
Aside from classes, I've been nesting BIG time.
I've already washed, folded, and organized baby's clothes into the dresser.
The room is painted, the crib is set.
We have our birth plan written out, and diaper bag packed.
I'm still working on my hospital bag.
I can't believe that in 7 short weeks my baby girl will be in my arms.
I'm anxious-nervous,giddy,scared,happy all in one.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my heck, I can't get over how dang cute you are!! Love the bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a doll! We can't wait for her to come so we can see you and her :) love & hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you could be any cuter! We can't wait to meet baby! (I can't wait to see you and Tyler, too). ;o)

    ReplyDelete