Sunday, May 1, 2011

Time to play catch up

I haven't been slacking, I've just been dealing with finals week and last minute papers so I'm technically excused. Hopefully? Well, I definitely do have a lot of catching up to do. What better way than for a slight blog transformation? One of my favorite blogs to read is our friend's Holly and Matt's blog. They just recently had a gorgeous baby girl and Holly is just super mom. Click here  to see her latest creations. She just gave her blog a little makeover, and while I still can't figure out how she got the tabs on her page, I'll work on that this week. Back to catching up on news.. For starters, Tyler and I are expecting our first baby! I'm at 13 weeks right now and due November 19th. I'll try to take some pictures and update the blog with news as we go along, but for the meantime we are very excited to become parents. There are so many wonderful pregnant ladies around me that it just makes me feel blessed to be able to experience all of this too.
  This week I've been an emotional roller coaster, but I'm trying to take every bit of life's challenges and love it. After-all, that's the inspiration behind the come what may & love it blog title right? Maybe it's all the crazy pregnancy hormones, I just can't put a finger on what is bothering me. I was wishfully planning a bus trip to Boston for us sometime during the next upcoming weeks, maybe I just need a break from teeny ol' BV. Plus I would love to go to the Boston temple again. I know my opinion is bias but man, that temple has so much meaning to me. Plus a trip to Boston also means a trip to the wonderful brazilian store where I can stock up on my favorite foods and bring them back home with me.
This past week was my sister Patricia's birthday, her husband Manny's in the beginning of the month, and my niece Larissa turned 11 yesterday. They're 3 out of 4 in their family with April birthdays. My other niece Julie is a December baby like me and I think she likes it that way. Only having to share your month with one person beats having to share it with 3. Then again we have to compete with Christmas. My sister sent me some pictures of them and I could not believe how old Ms. Larissa is getting. Especially the fact that she will be in young Women's next year boggles me. Time goes by way too fast.
 
Our nieces Larissa & Julie

And this is a picture of the 3rd delicious cake they had this month to celebrate all the parties, and family.My mouth waters every time I see it. My sister said this one wasn't the best, but I can't even find it in me to believe her. Look at it, how could it be anything less than YUM? I love my family, and sure wish they all lived closer. I am so grateful for technology allowing me to talk to them as often as we like. I'm also grateful for Tyler's patience with my emotions this week, I doubt it was easy dealing with a cranky/stressed out me. I most certainly married up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment