Monday, May 2, 2011

Breakfast in bed

Every Monday morning at exactly 8am our neighbor who mows our lawn knocks on our door, very loudly may I add. Our landlord's who own the house and previously lived here have had this same neighbor mow for them since they moved in. So we had to keep him around, even though I think we pay him way too much and the fact that we have a lawn mowing machine in the backyard makes me think maybe I could just do it myself... Well this morning I wasn't able to wake up like I usually do before 8. My body was just aching all over, so instead Tyler woke up and took out the trash, and started breakfast. Isn't he sweet? He made eggs, sausages, and toast and brought it to bed. I wish the rest of the story were as sweet as Tyler's intentions. Unfortunately the smell of those sausage and eggs made my stomach turn, and the whole house had breakfast stink. I felt so guilty not being able to eat his carefully prepared meal for baby and I. Every gulp of my cereal I opted for me made feel even guiltier. I decided to clean the house as best as I could to try to get the smell out of the house. I just can't wait for this trimester to be over so that I could enjoy food again, and get breakfast in bed!! How lucky am I? I'm so amazed by Tyler's kindness each day as we move on through the pregnancy and his worries about mine and babies health. I know I write it often on the blog, but maybe I just don't say it often enough out loud to him.  How I truly fall in  love with my husband more each day, and how I am so blessed to have him in my life. ;)

1 comment: