Monday, May 16, 2011

All because two people fell in love..


Yesterday Tyler and I had our first year anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year, and only a year! It feels like we've been together our whole lives. May 15, 2010 was a beautiful day and I am so grateful for the family and friends that were able to share our moment of happiness with us. It was such a crazy day, and it went by so fast, luckily we got to soak it all in during our second reception in Idaho. Uncle Terry & Aunt Judy were nice enough to let us use their house to invite those that weren't able to attend the Boston ceremony. (These pictures are from that second reception, that's why my dress is wrinkly and my hair is a mess) 
I get to be a part of this gorgeous McCurdy/ Hawkes family. And that's not even all of them. We're missing Brianne, Drew, & Kylee.
These cupcakes were delicious!
Everything was so pretty.
Mom & I.

I get to have the silliest/ FUNNEST sister in laws.

I get the Bro in law who makes us promise we'll admit it if we have end up having ugly babies.


 All in all I get to be the wife of my one and only other half. I get to be married to my best friend, and share a life with him. This past year has definitely been a roller coaster ride, but with all of our crazy up and downs twists and turns. I wouldn't change a thing. We survived BECAUSE we have each other. We survived because we got sealed in the temple for time and eternity. We got through the curve balls of this past year  because we had the support of these wonderful people.
Dad & Wendy who always seem to be in the right place at the right time with us.   
Mom & Chad who always check in on us, and put up with 2 more kids during the holidays..

& My parents who are so helpful.

I. LOVE. YOU.

For time and Eternity and not a minute sooner.

I'm blessed to be given all that I have. I simply couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion.

1 comment: