Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New blog, New post, New Year!

My lovely friend Ashton from Something Swanky, just designed this blog design to spruce things up a little bit! What do you guys think? I've been terrible at blogging, and I fully intend of blaming part of that to my boring ol' format. It just wasn't doing it for me. BUT... New blog, new posts, New year! Which reminds that I have yet to write down my new years resolution. It's okay to start mid January. What isn't allowed is quitting mid January. So I should be good.

Be better: Better wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister, aunt and person.

Be spiritual: Read the Book of Mormon again and keep a journal of my testimony and thoughts on the lessons. Be more attentive to those in need around me. Pray more. Have a consistent family home evening nights.Attend more church activities, and bring a friend to one. Improve in my callings.

Be more intellectual: Read more. For myself and for baby. Try to go to the library at least twice a week.

Be healthy: Actually use my gym membership and go at least three times a week. Take up yoga. Shoot for running a half marathon this summer. Eat more fish. Take my vitamins daily!

Be willing: Willing to let others help.Willing to help others even if I have things going on.

Be talented: Learn something new. Craft more. Try more.

Be in the moment: Take more pictures. Write a journal, and blog more!!

Be prepared: Send out birthday cards, thank you cards and be ready for Christmas this year.

Be wise: Have a budget and stick to it. Be smart with my time and use it wisely.

Be happy: Enjoy every moment I have with my husband and daughter. Be more grateful for what I have.

Be patient: Always.

Be brave: Brave of things to come, no matter how scary it may sound at times. (Moving)

{Ps: Come visit me tomorrow because I'm going to have my first giveaway!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment