Saturday, November 12, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Friday LATE*

AWKWARD:

  • Going to classes all week and each time I walk in the room hearing my professors and classmates say "Oh wow, you're still here huh?"  or "No baby?" Thanks for the concern pressure guys.
  • Trying to start the car with my house keys. That's how much sleep I've been getting lately..
  • When the person in the stall next to you is going number 2 and making it known. Very awkward.
  • Doing yoga with my belly= not a pretty sight.
  • Ordering dessert from another restaurant, while still eating my dinner at a current one. I've become that person.
  • Totally ruining a show plot for Katie and Nick, because my big mouth can't help itself.
  • Attempting to shave my legs..
  • Explaining to my mom why she will most definitely not be in the delivery room with me..
AWESOME
  • My hubby putting my socks and boots on for me, because I have no balance, or coordination.
  • Getting to eat sushi last night. YUM.
  • Christmas is in less than 45 days.
  • Tyler hearing back from some med- school and getting some interviews. That hubby of mine is a genius. Cross your fingers he'll have his top choices to pick from.
  • Condensed milk.. If my baby ends up weighing 9 lbs I'll know what to blame it on.
  • The gorgeous scarf we made this week during craft night. (more on that soon)...
  • Water. I can't get enough.

1 comment: