Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Along came a spider..

We had such a good/ relaxing weekend.
We were able to watch General Conference from home, and have my mom over for lunch. 
My favorite two talks were brother Anderson's talk this one,
and Sister Dalton's this one
I LOVED EM'
I especially love that there is always a little piece of conference that seems to speak to each one of us individually.
Although the weekend was great, the week has already started out hectic.
School is kicki' my butt right now.
We had an anatomy test today on the 206 bones. 
Their function, and what it articulates with, the joint and so much more information.
My brain is tired.
I have been working on a couple of crafts here and there and plan on showing them off soon.
(Promise).
But as for now, I'm trying to get the house Halloween-ish.
I found this cute printable, from the House of Smiths.
She used a black frame which made it pop even more, but I used what I had on hand.

There's a bunch of other little crafts I want to work on..
I just need it to be the weekend again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment