Thursday, August 4, 2011

sewing sewing and more sewing..

 Remember this post about how I couldn't figure out the video on these darn knitted bracelets? TA-DA!!! I told you I hate hate, unfinished projects.  My camera is blurry, but I promise it turned out just as good as the ladies. I plan on wearing it soon.
Next. These fabric necklaces that Katie and I started months ago. The tutorial for it is found here. I have two flowers on mine, but I took the picture a little bit earlier to show off my progress. I'm in love with it and plan on making a black one, and maybe a few others.
My little guy.
I can't tell you how many times I've pricked my fingers while pinning down fabric, so when I saw him on Prudent Baby, tutorial I knew I had to have one. My friend Holli also made one check her's out here. Aren't they just the cutest? And extremely helpful.

And last but not least. OUR BEACH BAG!! 
I cannot even express how much I love my bag. This was our first attempt at making something this big and although it took us a few hours, it was so worth it!! Katie came over one night and we sat down and got to work. Cutting, pressing, hemming, folding = Happy girls.
                           Tyler was in charge of taking a few pictures..
 See us busy at work? I love craft nights with this girl, I think we laugh more than we actually work.
  
I plan on making our office space into our crafting space. As of right now we've been working in the kitchen or living room so we can stay close to our boys. They get a kick out of our crafts, and have to chip in their opinions here and there. 

Meet mr. beach bag. I'm in love.
We also put a pocket on there and a cute little button.
We are definitely planning on making a new bag soon, so be on the look out for the next one.

1 comment:

  1. So FUN! I love all your creative projects. Thanks for sharing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete