Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers Day

Yesterday I didn't get a chance to blog, but we had such a good father's day that I thought I'd share it with you guys.
First off, I'd like to thank my husband for being the wonderful man that he is. He takes such good care of me from making sure I'm taking my vitamins, to getting us a humidifier, to even washing dishes when my feet are achy. I couldn't be more excited to be starting this journey with you and starting our little family. This babe is going to be so loved and spoiled! I love everything about you, and it melts my heart when I catch you reading my What to Expect When Expecting Book, or even searching for answers on the pregnancy online. You're going to make such a good daddy, and I love you for it. I love being a part of your life, and for having eternity of memories made with you!

I made breakfast in bed and then some of these cute crafts I got off some of my favorite blogs. Thank goodness for them, they are so creative!

Puppy Chow. I made one full of kiss cookies, but the kisses were still to warm to be put in the jar together without sticking to each other.
Tyler said I have more fun making the crafts then normal.. I can't help it though, it's so cute!
I found this card and thought it was absolutely made for Tyler. I took my own picture but it was blurry so I borrowed it from the mastermind behind the card. 30 Days
 We also made these adorable boxes for our sunbeams' dad's and filled it with chocolate kissed and hugs. They loved it, and I love making crafts especially when they're appreciated. Here's the link for the future in case anyone wants to use her templates. paper crave
I loved making each one of these crafts, and loved seeing Tyler's face when he opened our presents (one from baby & me). I'm so grateful for the love he has for us and for the man that he is. The funniest, kindest, silliest, and cutest guy. I'm hoping that baby will look just like him.

2 comments:

  1. omg these turned out sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Did he love them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maninha, you are such an awesome wife ;)

    ReplyDelete