Thursday, June 7, 2012

storms and backyard fun

It's suppose to be awesome and awkward Thursdays over here, but luckily for all of us there haven't been many awkwards. Just tons of awesomeness. If of course you exclude the crazy hail/thunder & lightning storm tyler and i faced yesterday. seriously almost peed my pants while crying and praying all in the same time. If you know me you know that my biggest fear is thunder and lighting. I'm not ashamed to say that even at 23 years of age i get freaked out. I'm pretty sure that isn't going away, as hard as tyler may try. And try he does. This hail storm that i mention had hail the size of a golf ball. We were in the car when it started and it sounded like metal popcorn popping on our car. Miss Mia didn't cry, surprisingly, but she did cling on to her mama. it was such a comfort for both of her and i to be holding bands in the back seat.


Aside from that, we've been having a very productive week trying to find a place to call home. There have been some nice and not some nice findings. We've also been having some fun in the backyard on the trampoline and having some picnic time in the sun. 

I love seeing these two together. It makes my day ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress!!! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all three of you! You always make me smile! Can't wait to see you! LOVES!!!

    ReplyDelete