Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Family time in Dc.

My sister finally came to visit us this past week.
We went to the pool almost every day, got to watch the fireworks together, play games and share some laughs. She's hilarious. My brother in-law came a few days after her and the kids since he couldn't get off for the 4th and just come down with them. She sister has a time share, so she got us a few nights at the Wyndham resort in DC. Thank goodness I have Tyler, because after about 1hour there I was ready to go home. He's so patient and understanding of my sometimes crazy family. I get overwhelmed here & there with them, but husband keeps me sane.

{{Patricia. Me. Bump. Mom}}
{Tyler. Manny}
We had already been to most of the museums in DC. so we ended up being tour guides. I said I'd be fine with going anywhere as long as I got to go to the Abraham Lincoln statue. I've always wanted a picture there, and just go see something new. Needless to say I didn't get to go. By the time the family had finished going to 3 museums and spent almost 6 hours just touring, they all simultaneously started complaining that their feet hurt. I must admit I'm still a little bitter about not being able to go, but I get it. The kids were tired, and they're not completely used to the heat Dc./VA has to offer.
The Guerra family :)

This was actually the place we had "our first date" almost 2 years ago. I picked up Tyler @ the Dulles airport from visiting Tasha & dad.  We went to museums, ate at McDonald's and went through the butterfly tunnel. I sure had butterflies in my stomach that day. Who knew?  ;)

Me at 21.5 weeks prego & my mom.

The drama queens.


The love of my life. My best friend.

I complain about how coo-coo this family can get, but I love them. We had a good time just getting together. My sister still hadn't seen our new house, and we got to adopt two little nieces for 3 weeks. 
We're practicing our parenting skills on them!

1 comment:

  1. Maninha, I love the pictures. You guys all look beautiful! And you with that sweet baby girl in the making! :) You make a dashing pregnant woman.

    PS: The new blog looks great! I love the layout. So cute.

    ReplyDelete